Google
 

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Naturally You! Blog - Easier Navigation

Ok, so I am still very new to blogging, and trying to figure it all out. I don't feel like the navigation on blogger is very good, ie there should be a page to click on where you can see all the listings, as a list, not as full posts.

Because my posts tend to be super long, clicking on the archive for a week can take a long time to load. So, I did a feed into our website, which lists all of the post headings in one place. Still trying to figure out how to sort it all by date.

Will have this post stay at the top for awhile, for quick access to a listing of all posts.

Naturally You! Blog Headlines
(All of them in one place!)

If you know more about blogging than me, please school me!

** Shout out to Brunsli for the trick to keep a post at the top of all the listings (change the date to 2007).

No comments: